Responsive web design with mobile-first approach
June 2006 Current
Recent Accomplishments in Affinity Network Solutions
- Primary web designer and developer for a responsive (mobile-first) internal website for Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Hosting Services that combine multiple internal IT groups under Cyber Solutions Network (CSN). The design is influenced by the BAH brand and is built in HMTL5, CSS3, JS and jQuery. It contains encrypted PHP forms and also supports older IE versions. Special consideration was placed on a smooth and intuitive UX.
- Lead web designer and developer for a responsive (mobile-first) website template for Affinity Networks website and multiple product websites based on Wordpress, using HTML5 and CSS3. The various websites include product information pages and customer sign up forms.
- UI prototype and UX designer for a CRM for BAH project lab services.
- Lead web designer and developer for a responsive (mobile-first) website for BAH’s Global Hosting Services (GHS) with a focus on usability across platforms. It contains JS based conditional, encrypted forms for client team requests and is built with HTML5, CSS3, JS, jQuery, PHP, icon fonts etc.
- Web designer and developer for an internal BAH Cloud Services website for client teams to access and build projects on the cloud, with encrypted project submissions.
August 2005 May 2006
May 2005 July 2005
April 2011 March 2013
August 2004 May 2006
January 2001 June 2004
Writing, illustrating and digitally painting original comics and graphic novels (www.talesofneel.com) helps in finding creative and visual ways to develop a planned narrative
Modeling and texturing 3d models for animation, 3d printing and various creative projects helps in fully visualizing and realizing a concept from sketch to finish and add interactive elements into the web
Photography helps in learning composition and telling a story via a still frame with the use of the tools of photography
My travels and living experiences around the world has opened me to different world views, cultures and art